The daughter of Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion (the future Sailormoon
and Tuxedo Kamen), Chibi-usa becomes Sailorchibimoon upon Sailorpluto's
death after the guardian of time uses her "Time Stop." In the Infinity arc,
she can transform into SuperSailorchibimoon with the aid of the second Holy
Grail. In the Dream Arc, Pegasus gives her the ability to become
SuperSailorChibimoon without the Holy Grail; at the end of the Dream Arc, she
becomes SailorStarChibimoon. She returns to the 30th century at the
beginning of the SailorStars manga but returns with the Sailor Quartet to
rescue Eternal Sailormoon and Princess Kakyuu from Heavy Metal Papillon.
- Chibi-usa is first introduced in Act 13.
- Her identity as the daughter of Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion is
revealed in Act 19.
- Under Wiseman's influence, Chibi-usa is transformed into Black Lady and
is initially introduced in Act 21.
- Chibi-usa first becomes Chibimoon in Act 23.
- "Moon Princess Halation" is used with Sailormoon in Act 23.
- "Moon Prism Power, Make-Up" is first used by Chibi-usa to transform into
SailorChibimoon in Act 25.
- "Pink Sugar Heart Attack" was used first in Act 28 by Chibimoon.
- "Double Rainbow Moon HeartAche" was used by SuperSailorchibimoon with
SuperSailormoon in Act 33.
- "Moon Crisis, Make-Up" was introduced in Act 34.
- SuperChibimoon used "Twinkle Yell" first in Act 34.
- "Moon Gorgeous Meditation" was used by SuperSailorchibimoon first in
- "Pink Moon Crystal Power, Make-Up" was first seen in Chibi-usa's 4th
- "Double StarLight Honeymoon Theraphy Kiss" was used only in Chibi-usa's
4th Picture Diary along with Eternal Sailormoon.
- "Pink Lady's Freezing Kiss" was used to save Moon, ChibiChibi, and
Kakyuu in Act 49.
Chibimoon's Attacks and Powers